A Cut Above is a premier lawn & landscaping company serving the Northern Virginia area for 16 years. We specialize in residential lawn mowing, lawn fertilization, and landscape cleanups. Our programs are designed to beautify properties both small and large, including local HOA communities. Our goal is to provide an excellent customer service experience, while maintaining our growth milestones. This all begins with the strong team atmosphere within our company. At A Cut Above we aim to empower all staff, from management to our front-line team members. This allows decisions to be made when they need to be made, saving time and hassle for our customers. We’ve also instilled a culture that promotes a happy work environment and ever improving systems and process.
We are currently looking to add “A” players to our team to help us maintain our unprecedented growth. Please forward your qualified resume for consideration.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Office filing, answering phone calls, email correspondence, etc.
- Complete minor client/lead requests
- Minor bookkeeping tasks
- Daily data entry tasks
- Use CRM to complete tasks
- Other duties as required
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 1 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Salary Range: $18 – $21 per hour
- Health Stipend