A Cut Above is a premier lawn & landscaping company serving the Northern Virginia area for 16 years. We specialize in residential lawn mowing, lawn fertilization, and landscape cleanups. Our programs are designed to beautify properties both small and large, including local HOA communities. Our goal is to provide an excellent customer service experience, while maintaining our growth milestones. This all begins with the strong team atmosphere within our company. At A Cut Above we aim to empower all staff, from management to our front-line team members. This allows decisions to be made when they need to be made, saving time and hassle for our customers. We’ve also instilled a culture that promotes a happy work environment and ever improving systems and process.
We are currently looking to add “A” players to our team to help us maintain our unprecedented growth. Please fill out an application online and forward your qualified resume for consideration.
The Lawn Fertilizer Technician position is responsible for managing and completing with the highest quality the daily production schedule for assigned customers, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Mixing/Prep of all materials used with our applications
- Proper application of materials per specific requirements
- Using mobile app to document materials used as well as documenting found lawn issues.
- Proper cleaning/maintaining of all equipment and vehicles related to our Lawn Fertilizer Program Division.
- Interacting with our customers in a way that’s A Cut Above the rest
- Maintaining a clean vehicle and equipment at all times
- Maintaining shop designated areas (Mixing areas/Storage areas)
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven lawn technician experience (at least 1-2 years as a licensed technician)
- Must possess valid Pesticide Applicators License
- Experience using software to manage daily processes
- Knowledge of lawn application systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- 80 Hours Accrued PTO
- Health Insurance Reimbursement (QSERAH)
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Annual Hourly Rate Increase