Outside Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Specialist to join our team. You will provide support to the corporate vision by responding to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics, KPI’s and be goal-oriented with exceptional people skills.
We expect you to be self-motivated and perform well in a team environment or on your own. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to expanding, creating and maintaining good customer relationships and services ensuring smooth team operations.
The Outside Customer Support position is responsible for managing customer or management requests that include property and/or customer site visits for resolution or sales.
- Work closely with the Inside Support Team
- Managing open ticket or other requests
- Extensive phone work calling current customers, prospects or other business list.
- Met with our customers to ensure they are 100% satisfied with the services being provided or up-selling additional service requested.
- Quickly become familiar with company core values, business model, processes and internal software.
- Other duties assigned.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Site Visits and Consultations
- Manage Support Tickets from within our Ticketing System (Desktop and Mobile App)
- Calling current customers to ensure satisfaction (Quality Checks)
- Assisting Inside Customer Support Team with Tickets/Tasks
- Working mobile/from home (must be pre-approved by manager)
- Monitor and exceed in your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Provide timely and accurate reports
- Associate of Arts Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Current Valid Driver’s License
- Must speak Fluent English
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to use/learn company provided smartphone and applications
- Experience using computer software to manage customers/support requests (examples: CRM, Support Ticket System, Email, Messaging Systems, Etc.)
- Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000
- Health Stipend
- Performance Bonuses
- Auto Expenses
- Cell Expenses