We are looking for a qualified Production Manager to join our team. You will provide support to the corporate vision by managing our production team and processes.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of production/operations best practices. You should also be able to interpret job costing metrics, KPI’s and be goal-oriented with exceptional people skills.
We expect you to be self-motivated and perform well in a team environment or on your own. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to expanding, creating and maintaining good customer relationships and services ensuring smooth team operations.
The Production Manager is in charge of scheduling all crews daily, running morning meetings daily with crews and production assistant, running training and safety meetings, running snow operations, working with support staff on production related tickets, and also working with our vendors on ordering and maintaining inventory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use company software mobile/desktop software to schedule and manage crews and jobs
- Manage startup and shutdown production procedures at our shop location (daily)
- Plan & lead morning crew leader meetings (daily)
- Plan & lead weekly vehicle & equipment maintenance procedures (cleaning, etc.)
- Work’s closely with support team to ensure clients receive the highest of quality at all times
- Ordering materials and maintaining vendor relationships
- Plan & lead safety/training sessions with production team quarterly
- Perform site visits and/or customer consultations
- Creates and delivers weekly and monthly production reports for management (job costing, fuel, etc.)
- Communicates clearly with crew members and other divisions within the company
- Manage production related tickets within our support ticket system (Desktop and Mobile App)
- Associate of Arts Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Current Valid Driver’s License
- Must speak Fluent English
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to use/learn company provided smartphone and applications
- Experience using computer software to manage customers/support requests a must (examples: CRM, Support Ticket System, Email, Messaging Systems, Etc.)
- Experience with service dispatching/routing a must
- Experience managing multiple production crews a must
- Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000 per year
- Health Stipend
- Performance Bonuses
- Auto Expenses
- Cell Expenses