Landscape Cleanup Service
3 Cleanups (spring, fall, winter)
One Time Cleanup
1 Cleanup (anytime)
Included With Cleanup
- Clean up and bag all leaves, small branches and debris from the lawn and flower bed areas.
- Weeding of all flowerbeds and apply granular pre-emergent herbicide to minimize future weed growth.
- Prune and shear shrubs and hedges, as needed, to leave a smooth appearance (up to 12' tall)
- Trim trees that are 12' tall and smaller
- Trim ornamental grasses.
- Install double shredded hardwood mulch with a natural dark brown (colored mulch would be an additional cost)
- A Cut Above can remove accumulated mulch from the previous season for an additional cost.
- Cut existing mulch beds to an edge depth of 3".
- Dispose or blow all organic debris into surrounding natural wooded areas, when accessible.
- Unless otherwise instructed bagged debris will be left on the curb for trash pick-up.
Cleanup Program Disclaimer: Fall visit does not include pre-emergent and Winter visit does not include mulch. Please see FAQ's link below.
For more information, please see our Landscape Cleanup FAQ's article.